CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHERS – BMUFE2K-CO – 2kg
CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers are designed to protect areas where Class B and electrical fires occur.
AED 137.00(Inclusive of VAT)
5 in stock
Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers are designed to protect areas where Class B and electrical fires occur. CO2 extinguishers are used indoors where winds and drafts do not affect discharge and where clean agent is required.
Carbon Dioxide is tested on Class B (flammable liquid) fires and is used as a clean extinguishing agent on small fires.
CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHERS - BMUFE2K-CO – 2kg
|Cylinder Height(mm)||385 ± 5mm|
|Max working pressure(bar)||174|
|Packing Size(cm)||16.5 x 14 x 51|
|Certification||bsi KITEMARK EN3-7|
- High-quality polyester paint.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass head valve with simple squeeze operations provided with pressure relieves disc.
- Rechargeable & easy to service.
- Non-conductive agent for electrical use without risk to the operator.
- CO2 gas disappears quickly leaving no residue.
- Swivel horn with no freeze burns, with greater directional control of CO2 discharge through horn rotation feature.
- Carbon dioxide in gaseous agent, colorless, odorless/non-toxic and provide rapid knockdown of industrial fire. It is capable of fighting Class B fire effectively.