Terms & Conditions of Sale of Bahri & Mazroei Group
In consideration of Bahri & Mazroei Group, the holding company for Bahri & Mazroei Trading Co LLC (“BMTC”), Bahri & Mazroei Technical Systems Co LLC (“BMTS”),Telematics Networking and Communication Company LLC (“TNC”) and Bahri & Mazroei Specialized Services LLC (“BMSS”) (hereinafter referred to as “us”, ‘We”, or “our”), the Customer hereinafter referred to as “you” have carefully read and accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale before using www.bmstore.ae website.
These Terms & Conditions of Sale apply in full force and effect to your use of this website and by using this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website, if you have any objection to any of these website Terms & Conditions of Sale
- By confirming that you wish to purchase any product on www.bmstore.ae, you are confirming that you agree with our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- We cannot guarantee that every product displayed on www.bmstore.ae is in stock and available for delivery. We will contact the customers who have ordered product(s) that are out of stock and customers will not be charged for those product(s).
- We make every effort to provide clear and accurate product details. Where the product is available in various colors or patterns, we cannot guarantee that your preferred color will be delivered unless the product color is stated in the product title and subject to stock availability. If the product does not match the stated description, photograph or reviews once received, you can return it within 7 working days of receiving it, in an unused condition.
- Customers must agree to the Terms & Conditions of Sale, subject to the stated price for all selected product(s) and complete their order for their selected product(s) by pressing the ‘confirm’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send all customers an acknowledgement email detailing the product(s) that they have ordered.
- We will notify you if we do not accept sale before we dispatch your product(s). Customers must notify us if they wish to cancel their order before the product(s) are dispatched. We reserve our rights to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however, non-acceptance of the sale on behalf of www.bmstore.ae will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- (a) The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will inform you about this by via email. We will inform you once the product(s) are back into stock and you can place a new order if you wish to order the product(s) again.
- (b) We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you about this by via email. Your order will be canceled, and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the product(s) by another method.
- We identify that the product(s) you ordered were priced incorrectly and or the description contains incorrect details. We will email you to inform you about the revised product details and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- We are not liable for any delays to our stated delivery times and we cannot guarantee how long it will take to process your payment.
- Please check the Shipping and Delivery Policy before placing an order. We may change the terms of our delivery policy at any time so please re-read every time you place an order. If you need further assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We cannot guarantee an assigned delivery time for your product(s). If you are not at home when we deliver your order, we will try again at a different time of day. If we still cannot reach you at home, you may have to contact us to collect your order.
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us
- We accept no responsibility if your card details or www.bmstore.ae username and password are used by another person because you have knowingly or unknowingly shared them outside the www.bmstore.ae site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password) and all activities that occur under your user name and password. We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion. We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
- We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under the sale transaction without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Customers have a right to return product(s) that have not been opened or used within 7 working days of receiving them, provided that the product(s) have incurred no wear and tear or damage since being delivered to the customer and product(s) are returned in their original packaging. If we are fully satisfied with the condition of returned product(s) we will issue customers with a replacement product(s) or issue refunds to customers. Please see our Returns Policy for more details.
- These Terms & Conditions of Sale can be changed at any time and are effective at the time of your specific sale. Please read through the Terms & Conditions of Sale every time you wish to place an order.
- The copyright, trademarks, logos, slogans and service marks displayed on the website are registered intellectual property rights of the Bahri & Mazroei Group. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any intellectual property displayed on the website without the written permission of the Bahri & Mazroei Group.
- We reserve the right to revise Terms & Conditions of Sale at any time without any prior notice. Using this website means, you accept all the Terms & Conditions of Sale valid at the time of purchase.
- The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Bahri & Mazroei Group and/or its content creators and protected by copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Bahri & Mazroei Group with copyright authorship for this compilation by Bahri & Mazroei Group.
- By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of Emirate of Dubai and federal laws of United Arab Emirates, without regard to principles of conflict laws will govern these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to product(s) you purchase from us which are not resolved amicably between us shall be finally settled by exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of United Arab Emirates
- These Terms & Conditions of Sale constitute an agreement between us and you for the use of this website; the agreement supersedes all the prior agreements and undertakings.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Sale is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms & Conditions of Sale unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors harmless from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to:
- any claims or demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website and our services;
- your violation of any of provisions of these Terms & Conditions of Sale, including, without limitation, any of the warranties, representations and undertakings; or
- your violation of any applicable laws.
- The total and aggregate liability of Bahri & Mazroei Group for all damages, losses, costs incurred by the Customer regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract or in any other way and whether or not caused by negligence or misrepresentation) shall be limited to 100% of the value of the product(s) purchased by the Customer through this website.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Sale shall limit or exclude a party’s liability on account of the following
- for fraud, including fraudulent misrepresentation, perpetrated by that party;
- for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of that party; or
- for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- We shall not, in any event, be liable to you for any loss of business or profits or data, or indirect, consequential or special loss or damage arising out of your use of or in connection with the use of the website , whether or not we has been advise of the possibility of such loss or damage and whether or not arising out of negligence, breach of these Terms & Conditions of Sale or otherwise.
- In no event will We and our directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors be liable, whether based on an action or claim in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise arising out of or in relation to these Terms & Conditions of Sale for loss of profits, loss of data or information, business interruption or other pecuniary loss or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if we, our affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, licensors, subcontractors or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, We and our directors, officers, agents, employee, suppliers, subcontractors or licensors) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from:
- supplying the product(s) late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information, we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it or making payment as required;
- damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product;
- loss of any saved/stored data in product(s) that are either repaired or replaced;
- reliance by you on the content or other information provided on the website with respect to the product you order;
- your use of or your inability to use the ordered product;
- delays or disruptions to our website or our services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained from the use of the ordered product;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of your ordered product; or
- your loss of or inability to do business or similar as a result of our inability to deliver the product to you.
Shipping and Delivery Policy of Bahri & Mazroei Group
Thank you for visiting and shopping at the www.bmstore.ae website. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping and Delivery Policy of Bahri & Mazroei Group, the holding company for Bahri & Mazroei Trading Co LLC (“BMTC”), Bahri & Mazroei Technical Systems Co LLC (“BMTS”),Telematics Networking and Communication Company LLC (“TNC”) and Bahri & Mazroei Specialized Services LLC (“BMSS”)
Shipping and Delivery within United Arab Emirates
- Shipping charges for deliveries within United Arab Emirates will be mentioned in the cart based on the product(s) selected.
- For orders within United Arab Emirates –Delivery shall be within 5-7 working days from the date of order is placed subject to material availability and your payment being authorized and verified.
- Delivery to Multiple Addresses: You can have goods from the same order shipped to multiple United Arab Emirates addresses. Please note that if you select multiple delivery addresses, a delivery charge will be applied for each address.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on Fridays and any Public Holidays in United Arab Emirates. Orders placed on Thursday after 1 P.M. U.AE time or on Fridays, will be processed the next business day.
- Orders that are system flagged may be asked to verify additional information and we are not responsible for the delay in processing your order.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. We use courier service also to deliver the product(s)
- Delivery Costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- Delivery Date. This information will be displayed to you on our website.
- Delivery Delays:
- if the delivery of the product is delayed by an event outside of our direct control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of such delays;
- if no one is available at your address to take the delivery and the product(s) cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you on how to rearrange delivery or collect the product(s) from the delivery depot
- if you do not collect the product(s) from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
- ID Requirement Upon Delivery. We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
Shipping outside of United Arab Emirates
- Currently we do not ship outside of United Arab Emirates. For more information or queries for shipment outside of UAE please contact us at email@example.com on our United Arab Emirates number +971 4 2691610.
Process and Order Tracking:
- Once you’ve placed an order, we’ll send you an Order Confirmation email.
- All orders are delivered by our trusted courier partners. For more information on the progress of your orders, check ‘My Orders’ in the account section or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- The website. is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping shall be your responsibility.
- The website is not liable for any product(s) damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the courier partners to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
- Disclaimer: Bahri & Mazroei Group are not responsible for the content of any other website linked to website in any way and All the content (audio, images, video, text, or other material) on this website is provided on “as is” basis. Bahri & Mazroei Group makes no warranty against its intellectual property for merchantability and suitability for a specific purpose. Further, we don’t warrant and/or make any claim for the accuracy, results, or reliability of any type of website content.
- These Terms & Conditions of Sale listed on this website, constitute the entire agreement between us and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- For any queries kindly contact us on
- Bahri & Mazroei Group, P.O. Box :1247, Deira Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Email id: email@example.com